The Bradford is the first boot design produced by Penn Boot Company. Constructed by skilled Pennsylvanian craftsmen, each hand-made boot is made with leather from North American Cattle. Only 144 pairs are available in this original limited run.
- Pebbled leather, low shine
- Doubled stitched cap-toe
- Full Goodyear Welt Construction
- Stacked leather and Vibram® Rubber heel
- Vibram® Rubber lugged sole
- Includes three sets of waxed cotton laces: brown, green and toast
The Bradford runs a standard width and very true-to-size. If you measure a 10.5 on the standard Brannock scale, purchase a 10.5 Bradford for a snug fit which will stretch and conform to your foot over time.